Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bethany Joy Galeotti & Kate Voegele Headed to Vancouver for Life Unexpected


Update: Looks like Kate has joined her…


katevoegele looonnnnnnngggg day of flying but finally made it to vancouver!!! so excited to be a part of a crossover OTH/Life Unexpected episode!



Yay! Joy is on her way to shoot for LUX. Can't wait for more info....


This morning I’m on a plane to Vancouver to do a guest spot on Life Unexpected! I’ve always been a fan of the show, especially since it’s set in Portland, near my hometown. So, here I am, a sore throat and terrible sinus congestion, sitting in the back of a little prop plane. I’m afraid I’m a poor sight to see trampling through the airport in my sunglasses and sweats. But hopefully I’ll have some downtime from filming where I can catch up on my sleep.


Via Bethany Joy Galeotti: Off to LUX.







No comments: