Wednesday, January 26, 2011

8.12 The Drinks We Drank Last Night Quotes

---


Haley: Just read the book and forget about professor what’s-his-face.
Nathan: Cellerman
Haley: Who?
Nathan: Cellerman
Haley: Who?
Nathan: Okay I’ll read the book.

Haley: To Brooke and her last night of freedom. It’s her turn now.

Brooke: Everyone shut up about their stupid mouths! I lost my engament ring.

Haley: What was in those drinks?!
Alex: I don’t know. Energy?

Haley: It’s like an X-rated version of Where’s Waldo.

Quinn: I found it!
Brooke: My ring?!
Quinn: Millie’s hoe tag.
Alex: Hoe tag? It’s called a tramp stamp.
Quinn: Then where’s yours?
Haley: I have one!

Millie: Why would I get boots?
Haley: Because that tattoo kicks ass!

Haley: Oh my god what the hell were you doing with Dave Navarro?!
Sylvia: What the hell am I wearing?!
Brooke: What the hell did we do last night?!

Sylvia: Great news! They found it!
Brooke: My ring?
Sylvia: No, my phone! It’s at the fire house lets go!
Haley: Of course.

Millie: I can’t believe we stole a dog.
Alex: We don’t know that!
Quinn: He skateboards! Guys we are in possession of a stolen skateboarding dog!

Quinn: Oh my god. We have to go now.
Alex: Why?
Millie: Why?
Quinn: Because we stole Nathan’s professor’s dog!

Sylvia: All people don in small towns is have sex and watch TV.
Brooke: You say that like its a bad thing.

Brooke: Marriage is about loving someone for who they are and accepting them for their mistakes. I have to tell him.

Julian: You’re only getting married once. I want it to be perfect.
Brooke: It is.



Thanks to - OTHBlog






---

No comments: