Tuesday, November 16, 2010

8.09 Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace Quotes



Haley - “I am thankful I have more wine”


Alex - “I am thankful that I am hot”


Julian - “Maybe we could scrap it off”


Millie - “Oh! Look at that saved by the bell”


Skills - "Damn it! It’s Turkey Day and we are eating Turkey!"


Brooke - “I am very thankful. Though I do wonder if they serve her turkey in prison.”


Nathan - “Still can’t dribble with the left”


Brooke - “I still don’t know how I managed to set the turkey on fire.”



Skills - “Man there is fine ladies in the Scott House…”

“Dude I am talking about Sylvia…”

“Delicious.”


Brooke - “…Like that carving knife. If Victoria was her I would be thankful”


Nathan: I need to finish my degree if I have a chance
Haley: Now is your chance
Nathan: You know school wasn’t easy for me…
Haley: But you found a way, you always do.


Brooke - “Cooking for a small army and her kitchen looks like a butterball commercial”


Brooke - “You want dramatic, there is a carving knife here that I am not afraid of”


Jamie on football, choosing Alex over Julian - “Actually I rather trade for Alex”


Brooke - “Your sexy when you play football”


Victoria - “Look Brooke something else you gave away”


Quinn - “I leave and all hell breaks loose”
Haley - “You’re the best worst sister”


Alex on Mia - “She totally looks like a turkey”


Haley - “I am grateful to be surrounded by such amazing friends and family”


Jamie - “I am thankful for my baby brother (Haley – Or sister)…and Chester and I hope Erin finds her parents”


Haley - “I wish my mom was here”


Haley - “Focus on what we have instead of what we don’t have”


Nathan - “I am thankful my wife needs help”


Brooke - “If I wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have Julian…enough happy”


Jamie on breaking the wishbone perfectly in half - “Hey mommy I got a wishbone…that means both our wishes comes true”


Haley - “You have More determination…I really believe in you….I wished that you would believe in yourself as much as I believe in you”


Haley - “Thankful I got to see you chug wine out of a bottle”


Haley - “Take any leftovers you’d like”


Than Mia: “She has already done that”




Thanks to - OTHBlog







---

No comments: