Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sophia Bush: Vegans & Ghosts and Guns, Oh My!



Sophia Bush: Vegans & Ghosts and Guns, Oh My!

Sophia Bush laughs as she drops by The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Monday (November 1).

The 28-year-old One Tree Hill actress chatted with Craig about becoming a vegan, visiting a shooting range and the ghost that lived in her place when she lived in North Carolina.

“I think it was a kid,” Sophia said of her NC ghost. “I think it was a little ghost ’cause of the way it’d run around across the roof!” When Craig said he thought it was probably a possum and not a ghost, the two cracked up!


Sophia Bush Visits ‘The Late Late Show’



Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/03/sophia-bush-vegans-ghosts-and-guns-oh-my/#ixzz14IlNZtRS








No comments: