Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just Jared: Sophia Bush Covers ‘Zooey’ Magazine June/July 2011

---


Sophia Bush graces the cover of Zooey magazine’s June/July 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 29-year-old actress had to share:

On always being passionate about activism: “It’s funny. As a kid, I asked my mom if I could start a beach clean up on Saturdays with my friends. She said, ‘Well, Sweetheart, I don’t think many six-year-olds are going to want to go to the beach and pick up trash on Saturday.’ But, I was very gung ho about the whole thing. Causes and social issues have always really registered with me.”

On doing the right thing: “I think I’ve always had a very clear idea of what’s right and wrong. And a very clear sense that we should always try to do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. It’s something that I think baffled my parents at moments, but they’ve been really supportive, too. They’ve given me an excep tional education, from the time that I was a little girl.”








Via : Sophia Bush Covers ‘Zooey’ Magazine June/July 2011 | Magazine, Sophia Bush : Just Jared.






---

No comments: