Thursday, July 28, 2011

E!: Is Chad Michael Murray Really a Reformed Man?

---


The same ‘tude comes into play for another oft-rumored rendezvous that’s yet to take place: Murray’s return to One Tree Hill for the show’s final season.

“I honestly haven’t heard a word. I haven’t heard anything,” Chad claims. “I know how much the fans want it, and for the fans, I think I would definitely do that. Absolutely.

“But I don’t know where they’re taking the storyline. It’s all up in the air. I’m supposed to start shooting another movie in September, so if everything works out, we’ll give one for the fans.”

Kinda cagey, but guess that goes to show his split from the show wasn’t as peaceful as CW peeps wanted you to believe. That said: We won’t be holding our breath for the long-desired TV reunion!

And we’re sure that’s A-OK with Sophia as well.


Read full story here: Is Chad Michael Murray Really a Reformed Man? – E! Online.




---

No comments: