Thursday, July 28, 2011

WWAY3: End of ‘One Tree Hill’ brings fans from far and wide

---


WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — As you probably know, the cast and crew of “One Tree Hill” are in the middle of shooting their ninth and final season here in the Port City. The end of an era has fans traveling to Wilmington from near and far.

‘One Tree Hill’ fans gathered outside a the Karen’s Café set in downtown Wilmington today hoping to catch a glimpse of their favorite stars. While some fans travelled from out of state, others came from out of the country.

Catherine Jakobsen, 22, travelled to Wilmington all the way from her hometown in Norway.

“I’ve been watching the show since the beginning, and I’ve been dreaming about coming here,” Jakobsen said. “I saved up a lot of money and just decided to do it now that I had the chance.”

After 24 hours of flying, Jakobsen has been here for two weeks following her favorite show. She says she’s dreamed about meeting the cast members of “One Tree Hill,” and finally her dream has come true.

“I still don’t get that I’m actually here, and that I met so many of them,” she said. “It’s amazing.”


Read More: End of ‘One Tree Hill’ brings fans from far and wide | WWAY NewsChannel 3 | Wilmington NC News.




---

No comments: