Friday, September 23, 2011

Bethany Joy Galeotti: “20 questions with Lisa Goldstein”

---


1 Were you named after anyone?

My first name starts with the letter L in honor of my Mom’s Uncle Louis. I never met him, but she and her cousins still rave about how amazing he was.

2 Do you like your own handwriting?

When I’m taking my time, yes. When I’m rushing (which is usually the case) absolutely not!

3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one?

I would definitely choose to pause time. When I get in confrontational or stressful situations it takes me a little while to figure out how I feel about whatever is going on. I can be kind of frustrating. After the fact, I’m always finding myself saying “I should have said THAT!”. I’d be a great person to have around after an emergency. : )

4 Are you an Optimist or Pessimist?

Optimist to a fault. I always see the good in people before I see the bad.

5 What do you collect?

Nothing. I hate clutter.



Read More: Bethany Joy Galeotti.




---

No comments: