Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hollywood Life: Six Things You Never Knew About Robert Buckley




Robert Buckley made your heart pound when he played Kirby Atwood on Lipstick Jungle, and now, he’s busy making you swoon every Monday night, playing sports agent Clay on One Tree Hill.

But this sexy TV star is not only hot — he’s totally and completely hilarious! (Oh yeah, and single.) But if you think you know everything there is to know abut Rob, we got him to spill even more on his personal life … self-deprecation and all!

1. All my life I’ve eaten cereal with orange juice, not milk.

2. I’ve been telling friends and casting directors that I’m 28 for the past 9 years.

3. I’m a big fan of self-deprecation and white lies (see #2 above).

4. There are four things I never leave the house without: Blackberry, wallet, to-do list and crippling Catholic guilt.

5. I was a talented magician in my teen years and one of my finest tricks was making my love life disappear (it finally re-appeared in my mid-twenties).

6. I have the same two thoughts every time I’m dancing in a club, “Why am I in this club dancing” and “How did I get up on this table?”



Via : Six Things You Never Knew About Robert Buckley « Hollywood Life.




No comments: