Wednesday, December 1, 2010

8.10 Lists, Plans Quotes



Brooke — Ok Brooke Davis, this is it, the day you’ve always dreamed about. Don’t cry, you still have pictures and don’t trip, you’ll ruin your dress.

Quinn – Excuse me
Dan – What can I help you with?
Quinn – Murder

Quinn – When I’m not angry I’m afraid, at least I used to be.

Nathan – Sometimes the hardest things are the most rewarding.

Julian – Everyone in France rides one, its quite fashionable

Brooke – I hate you!
Julian – I love you! Bon Voyage!

Brooke – Finding a man you adores me as much as you do and getting to keep him forever.

Bar attendee – I’ll take a beer from Haley James Scott if she is serving.

Dan – I ended 2 lives the day I pulled that trigger and one of them was mine.

Mia – Rock stars don’t wait in line.

Brooke – If its affirmation your fishing for, Mr. Baker, then fish nor more

Brooke – They say the only thing that is worse than being poor is being rich and then poor.




Thanks to - OTHBlog






No comments: