Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8.11 Darkness on the Edge of Town Quotes



Haley – Hey, if I wasn’t pregnant, we could have sex in the back seat.

Haley – Can I help you?
Nathan – Yeah, you can help me by getting back in the car, you pregnant goof.

Nathan – This is so A Christmas Story. Get back in the car, Ralphie.

Jamie – I knew how to spell entrepreneur. I said “ue” instead of “eu”. But I knew it was “eu”.
Brooke – Did you get nervous?

Jamie – No, I missed it on purpose.
Brooke - Why?
Jamie - Because I wanted Madison to win the spelling bee.

Brooke – So whatt’s the first thing you’re going to do when you get out of here?
Jamie – Tell my mom and dad I love them.

Brooke – I’m sorry about earlier.
Julian – No, it’s okay. It’s my fault. I’m going to check that sexy leg of yours.

Julian – Hey, Best Man, you wanna help me find that crow bar?
Jamie – I wish!

Katie - It’s empty, you stupid bit…

Quinn – I know, it’s okay, you’ll pass out soon. But unlike me, you won’t lay there for 12 hours. Only a psycho would let you do that.

Quinn – I’m your storm.



Thanks to - OTHBlog



---

No comments: