Tuesday, February 1, 2011

8.13 The Other Half Of Me Music

---

Coming Home – The Dimes


Don’t You Forget About Me – Simple Minds Don't You (Forget About Me) - The Best of Simple Minds (Remastered)


I Do – Susie Suh I Do - I Do - Single


Love Can Make You New – JJ Heller Love Can Make You New - When I'm With You


Marry me – Train Marry Me - Save Me, San Francisco (Bonus Track Version)


Michigan – Derby Michigan - Posters Fade


Must Be Love – Jake Smith


My Best Friend – Kate York My Best Friend - Fly Away


My baby – Julia Stone My Baby - The Memory Machine (Bonus Version)


Sights and Sounds – The Rocketboys Sights and Sounds - 20,000 Ghosts


Sweet And Low (Acoustic) – Augustana Sweet and Low (Acoustic Version) - Can't Love, Can't Hurt  (Deluxe Version)


Thought You Knew – Melanoid Thought You Knew - Asleep In the Wake


You Are The Best Thing – Ray Lamontagne You Are the Best Thing - Gossip In the Grain (Bonus Track Version)


Source: CW



---

No comments: