Tuesday, February 8, 2011

8.14 Holding Out For A Hero Quotes

---

Julian: No more kickass for my wife before bed

Alex: why talk to the greasy rag when you can talk to the mechanic

Mouth: I need a script and a plunger

Brooke: No, You haven’t even heard my idea
Haley: Fine what is it?
Brooke: We should be super heroes
Haley: NO!
Brooke: Yes, but I’m feisty and you are pregnant no one is gonna hit a pregnant lady it’s like a shield

Chase: You want to know why I became a big brother
Chuck: because you need friends

Alex: Well I think you are an amazing musician
Mia: Dammit she knows how I like compliments

Haley: they use to call me whaley haley
Brooke: Not anymore Baby Mama

Clay: the world needs all the heroes it can get
Nathan: You have to be kidding me
Clay: Is that liquid smoke

Haley: so did you tell Jamie
Nathan: did I tell him his mom and friends are running around town pretending to be super heroes.


Thanks to - OTHBlog




---

No comments: