Saturday, April 16, 2011

'Chuck,' 'Gossip Girl,' 'Big Bang Theory,' 'Fringe': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room

---


Never see anything here about One Tree Hill anymore. Got scoop? Thanks! – Geralyn Starr, KCMO


Forgive my oversight. Austin Nichols (Julian) will help correct this injustice with baby scoop! ” We got married in episode 13, then we’re trying to adopt, and there are some more things that may possibly get in the way in the next five episodes that you’ll see,” he says. He doesn’t explain exactly what those things are, but reveals that we will begin to get some answers in the April 19 episode, which he directed. “I can’t tell you much about that adoption and that new baby, but it was one of the most important things in my episode that I directed and [what] I had the most fun with,” he says. “You know, I got to cast a ton of babies. We had to have twins, because some babies can only work for a short period of time. So I got to go in a room with all these babies and look at all these cute babies and go, Yes, I want that baby, I want that baby [laughs]. It gets complicated when you’re casting babies. I think at one time we had triplets. We’ve had rubber babies and all this stuff, and it’s been interesting.”


Will Brooke & Julian have the happy ending with their new baby on One Tree Hill? Will baby mama back out at the last minute throwing Brooke into a deep depression that Julian can’t pull her out of? Will Naley’s baby be fine? Will this the end of the Hill as we know it come May? OMGooooooodness…so many questions and no spoilers..how is a girl gonna make it? – Lacy, Mississippi

Simmer down, Lacy! That’s…quite a mouthful. I cherry picked one question out of this bundle and posed it to Nichols, who absolutely agrees with you on one front: He wants to see Julian and Brooke happy as can be. “You know, I think that she’s such an important character in this world, and she’s had a rough go. Julian finally came into her life, and he was a guy that kind of swept her up and made her feel that it was going to be okay — that they were right for each other and would live happily ever after. TV shows are definitely about drama so there’s definitely going to be some of that, but I think that they’re the ones for each other. I think they found each other.” Heart=melting.


Via : http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/15/chuck-gossip-girl-fringe-spoilers/






---

No comments: