Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EW: ‘Smallville,’ ‘Supernatural,’ ‘Burn Notice,’ ‘The Killing’: Find out what’s next in the Spoiler Room

---


So many rumours…but my question is clear: Is this One Tree Hill‘s last season? I grew up with the show, but since Joy, Sophia and James are done after this season. I don’t want the show to continue without them! — Ingmar


Sadly, the future is still in the air for One Tree Hill. In fact, Austin Nichols, who plays Julian, is in the dark as much as the rest of us. “I wish I knew more. I wish I knew it was going to be a series finale or just the end of the season,” he told us. Judging by the finale, it could go either way, he says. “I think Mark [Schwahn]’s really good at doing that, and I think that he can make an episode that does have closure but that can also plant seeds for the future,” he said. “I know that this happened to us last year as well. The end of season 7, he had an ending that was satisfying, he also had an ending that was an end. So we’ll see what he did this year, I definitely know that it’s going to be good, and the fans will love it.”


Via : ‘Smallville,’ ‘Supernatural,’ ‘Burn Notice,’ ‘The Killing’: Find out what’s next in the Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com.




---

No comments: