Wednesday, October 26, 2011

E!: Spoiler Chat: Is There Yet Another Couple Going All the Way on Glee?

---


Samantha in Long Island, N.Y.: I know the new season is still far away, but could you tell me anything about One Tree Hill? Particularly Clay and Quinn?


You’re in luck. We’re feeling generous today. When we were on set recently, Shantel VanSanten told us that Clay (Robert Buckley) and her character ending up together is definitely the endgame. “I think that we have the strength to make it through these challenges that we’re presented, but you never know where life leads you,” she says. “I think obviously the end goal that we both have in mind is that we don’t see our life ending without each other. We see it being forever but you just never know. I hope for our characters that we have a happy ending, whatever that might be.” Put a ring on it, Clay!


Via : Spoiler Chat: Is There Yet Another Couple Going All the Way on Glee? – E! Online.




---

No comments: