Tuesday, November 8, 2011

E!: Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl and More!

---


Georgie: One Tree Hill scoop please!

Haley and Dan team up to find Nathan.


elisainthesky_: Something about One Tree Hill finale?

Just prepare to buckle up. When we were on-set, they were halfway through the season, and Shantel VanSanten revealed to us that even castmembers don’t know what will happen on OTH! “I have no idea where we’re even going. Every episode I feel like I just got off a rollercoaster,” she says. “When I get done reading it I’m like, “What?!” I actually end up reading it two or three times in a row. I’m just in shock about some things, but I always hope for happy endings.” Happy endings in Tree Hill? It happens sometimes.


Via : Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl and More! – E! Online.



---

No comments: