Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Twitter Round Up: OTH Finale Filming 11/15

---


Thanks to - OTHBlog



StephenColletti ”I’ll see you again When the stars fall from the sky And the moon has turned red Over One Tree Hill.”


---


TylerHilton Last day of filming for ol Chris Keller. One last hurrah w@StephenColletti@alexapoletti and @gennapoletti.


---


TylerHilton That’s a wrap for Lee Norris!!!!


---


AUS10NICHOLS Last day of work for Lee Norris. I was there for his final scene. Great actor. #GoodnightMouth


---


SophiaBush With a full heart, I watched @LisaGoldstein & #LeeNorris film their last scene today. #GoodnightMilliesay.ly/WFmZZs
Sophia Bush's photo With a full heart, I watched @LisaGoldstein & #LeeNorris film their last scene today. #GoodnightMillie #GoodnightMouth Love you guys. xo

Sophia Bush on WhoSay


---


LisaGoldstein#goodnightmillie , #hellobangs!!


---


RobEBuckley I can’t believe that I’m halfway through my final day on OTH, to say its surreal would be a colossal understatement.


---


TheRealShantel Cant believe its here: My LAST day ever shooting on OTH and the tears already started… I’m going to be a mess today. Hard to see this end!


---


TheRealShantel Just rehearsed & about to shoot my last scene ever on OTH with@RobEBuckley. Its a honor to work beside & laugh with my BFF for 3 seasons!


---


TheRealShantel 1st day on OTH xo“@davidstleger: @TheRealShantel#GoodnightQuinnJames#GoodnightClayEvans

#GoodnightJamesLucasScottpic.twitter.com/fIuJZqDr

---


TheRealShantel There were many tears shed (even by @RobEBuckley) but here is how we coping with wrapping on OTH! #GoodNightClinn xopic.twitter.com/EOGurQUR




---

No comments: