Monday, October 12, 2009

7.05 Your Cheatin’ Heart Music



Bent Band B

Burn My Eyes Simon Kelly Simon Kelly - Simon Kelly - EP - Burn My Eyes

Deeper Side of You Phillip LaRue Phillip LaRue - Let the Road Pave Itself - Deeper Side of You

Hey Darlin’ Do You Gamble? Lucero Lucero - 1372 Overton Park - Hey Darlin' Do You Gamble?

Houses Great Northern Great Northern - Remind Me Where the Light Is - Houses

How Could I Lose James Yuille James Yuill - Turning Down Water for Air - How Could I Lose

Momma’s Boy Elizabeth & The Catapult Elizabeth & The Catapult - Taller Children (Bonus Track Version) - Momma's Boy

Never Know The Wooden Birds The Wooden Birds - Magnolia - Never Know

Seeds of Night The Cave Singers The Cave Singers - Invitation Songs - Seeds of Night





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what the song used in the promo for this episode was? Piano then female vocals...thanks.

Anonymous said...

I found a link to the clip with the music I'm looking for...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9LlNJVInE