Monday, October 19, 2009

7.06 Deep Ocean Vast Sea Quotes


Julian: She (Alex) seems to have really come around.
Brooke: I doubt it. Once a ho-bag, always a ho-bag.
Julian: Now if I remember correctly…
Brooke: You might want to reconsider what you were about to say.

Millie: I never called Marvin!
Alex: Duh, Gisele. I thought you were mad at him.

Alex’s Text from Millie’s phone to Mouth: Melvin, got my drink on…if you’re done being a tool come rock out with your cock out….

Nathan: I’m a professional basketball player; girls get a hold of my email and my cell phone number all the time. And when they contact me I call them back to tell them stop, because I’m happily married to a woman who loves and trusts me. But I guess that was a lie, because she doesn’t trust me.

Julian: (After reading Alex’s script) Where did this come from?
Alex: Well I was watching Millicent sleep and she was busted and I thought about what it would be like to be that tragic, and have no self-confidence, and then I just added a boy.

Mouth: I would offer to spot you but I max out around 180…ish.
Nathan: No offense Mouth, but the past few times you’ve shown up you’ve had bad news.
Mouth: I heard you lost your endorsement deals. They’re breaking the story on the 6 o’clock news. Is it true?
Nathan: Yeah.
Mouth: I’m sorry Nate.
Nathan: Yeah, me too. I heard about your demotion. How long are they going to keep you locked up in the basement?
Mouth: The truth? Until I do a story on you.
Nathan: Then do the story. I’m serious. Your career is far more important, and you’ve already done more than enough.

Julian: (to Mia about Chase and Brooke) Your tall, dark and handsome is doing a fitting with my short, hot and bossy.

Brooke: (about Alex) No I’m not okay. Ho-bag got naked in front of Julian!
Chase: Ho-bag?
Brooke: Alex ‘my butt is the size of a cumquat’ Dupree, my model. She’s so manipulative and materialistic and self-serving, and naked and…
Chase: Brookish?

Mouth: Nathan Scott is a Tree Hill local who overcame injury and adversity to achieve his dream, a dream to play professional basketball. But lately Nathan’s career has taken a backseat to allegations of an affair that led to the pregnancy of a fan. In my opinion, continuing to report on these allegations without any further evidence of their validity is a reckless attempt on the part of this network to boost ratings. I’m not saying athletes are above the law, but I think it’s up to science to determine the validity of these claims, not the evening news. To date there’s been no new evidence that suggests that Nathan Scott is guilty of these allegations. And yet he looks guiltier the more that we report on him. For my part I got into sports news because I think reporting on athletes inspires people to be exceptional. And while I’ve never been an exceptional athlete I can strive to be exceptional in my own way: by refusing to bow to pressure, by refusing to stoop to a level that’s beneath me, just like Nathan Scott has refused to. I believe in Nathan Scott, but I also believe in my viewers. I believe you don’t want any part in dragging him through the mud. So if you want sports news and not gossip, turn the channel, let my boss know that news isn’t just about ratings. It’s about people, and integrity, but mostly it’s about truth and that still means something. I’m Marvin McFadden and this is sports. Or at least it used to be.

Nathan: A retraction at this point won’t change anyone’s opinion.
Haley: It might.
Nathan: They’ll all just assume you paid her off. We will have, which will just make me look even more guilty. You should know this Haley, which makes me think the only reason you haven’t left to pay her off is that you’re starting to believe she might be telling the truth. Haley, if I’m guilty of this, not only am I the kind of guy that would cheat on you, I’m the kind of guy that would father a child then turn his back. I’m Dan Scott. If you think I’m capable of that you do what you have to do, but I can guarantee you if you’ve lost faith in me, all the money in the world isn’t going to fix it.

Quinn: If I was okay I’d be a pretty lousy person.
Nathan: Sorry about earlier, it’s just been…
Quinn: I’m sorry that woman is lying about you. I know you’d never hurt Haley like that. And you’re not a coward. If anyone’s a coward, it’s me. And I’m not running away form my problems Nathan, I’m walking away from something that’s broken. And that doesn’t mean I’m not scared.

Haley: I didn’t do it. I couldn’t. (pay Renee)
Nathan: That’s what sets you apart from her. It’s one of the thousand reasons why I could never cheat on you.
Haley: I don’t want to see you lose your dream.
Nathan: Lose her? She’s right here. I’m never letting go of her.



No comments: