Friday, July 9, 2010

EXCLUSIVE! It Started Out Rough, But Sophia Bush Tells Us Her 28th Was The Best Birthday EVER!


-----


070910_sophia_bush_544

Your birthday should be spent having fun with the ones that you love – which is exactly why Sophia had a blast July 8!

Not only did Sophia Bush spend the beginning of her 28th birthday being a do-gooder but she was nearly denied entry to her own party, which is why she totally deserved for the second half of her day to be amazing. Thankfully, her One Tree Hill co-star and boyfriend Austin Nichols helped to make her birthday dreams come true!

“I think someone has some plans for me that I don’t know yet, but I’m pretty sure it will be fun,” the smoky-voiced actress told HollywoodLife.com exclusively of her birthday plans at Lexus’ Darker Side of Green event in LA July 8 while glancing over at her hunky BF Austin, 30. “But in the meantime I’ll stay here tonight until it’s no longer fun!”

She added, “The night is young, so I have hopes that today will be the best [birthday]. My fingers are crossed.”

Sophia obviously wouldn’t let anything get her down on her special day – although a Fire marshal nearly denied her entry into the party because of overcrowding issues – she and her man gamely stayed at the “green issues” debate and event for over two hours!



Via : www.hollywoodlife.com




No comments: