Sunday, July 11, 2010

OnTheRedCarpet.com: Sophia Bush is eco-’crazy’, carries recyclables on planes


Not many people can claim they go to the same lengths as Sophia Bush does to keep the Earth green. The One Tree Hill admits she is crazy about recycling.

“I’m kind of crazy about it and have been for a really long time,” she told On The Red Carpet’s Chi-Lan Lieu at the recent “Darker side of Green” debate series event in Los Angeles. “I will go through the airport on two flights to get from L.A. to Wilmington or back, and carry all of my recyclables with me if they’re not recycling on the plane.”

She says, “I think the biggest step towards helping and ‘greening’ your life is to be aware.”


Check out a video here: Sophia Bush is eco-’crazy’, carries recyclables on planes | OnTheRedCarpet.com.




No comments: