Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hilarie Burton Sheds More Light on White Collar Role



What will you be doing tonight at 9 PM EST? Starpulse suggests turning on USA and watching the second season premiere of their hit show White Collar. USA brought Starpulse behind the scenes for a day to meet the cast, ask them about what’s coming ahead, and see the sets in person. A panel of journalists got to speak with Tim DeKay (Peter Burke), Matt Bomer (Neal Caffrey), Marsha Thomason (Diana Lancing), Sharif Atkins (Clinton Jones), upcoming guest star Hilarie Burton (Sara Ellis), writer Matt Negrete, and costume designer Stephanie Maslansky. Then we got to wander the set and see Neal’s penthouse apartment, the FBI office, and a gambling area for an upcoming episode. Here’s a close look at where White Collar left off at the end of last season, and then some of the questions asked of the cast by Starpulse.

Chelsea Doyle: Now Neal and Sara have a past, what’s that about?

Hilarie Burton: You know they have a—I don’t know how much I’m allowed to give away. Nothing. I’m not going to give anything away. But it seems that Neal has a past with everybody and I feel very fortunate to be one of the woman that he has crossed paths with, whether that’s in a good way or a bad way. Yeah, I mean he certainly has made his mark on the city of Manhattan. And, yeah, I think we come in with a little bit of a history and add some layers to when our characters see each other again.

Chelsea: Are there going to be some romantic sparks between Sara and –?

Hilarie: And Neal? Well God I hope so, that’s a good looking man [laughs]. I mean, I think anybody regardless of gender, race, creed, wherever you’re from, can admit that he is probably one of the Seven Wonders of the World. That man is beautiful and charming, so I wouldn’t be opposed to that, that’s ridiculous.


Link to full article HERE




No comments: