Wednesday, October 6, 2010

8.04 We All Fall Down Quotes

---


Haley: Dear Lucas, everytime i write that it sounds strange. how did our lives drift so far apart? and how without even trying did we make our lives so complicated? I guess what I mean to say is, it all seemed so much easier when we faced the future together.


Victoria: She’s better than that Calliopy, and everyone in here needs their own bitch.


Alex: I’ve never been in love. I mean I’ve had tons of boyfriends and some of them I’ve genuinely liked, but I’ve never been in love. I’ve never had that one special person. I think I know what love is, what it should be ya know? At least I know enough to know I’ve never felt it before.


Brooke: It’s beautiful. But is this okay? I mean with everything going on this wouldn’t be selfish?
Julian: No, and you know why? Because years from now when we look back on this moment we’re not going to remember the trouble with your company or the bad press, or even your mom being in jail. We’re just going to remember how great our wedding was.
Brooke: You think so?
Julian: I know so


Nathan: It’s just a game Clay, some things are more important


Chase: I was a Clean Teen
Alex: a what?
Chase: a Clean Teen, virgin for life.


*on Nathan retiring from basketball*

Julian: What made you decide that?
Nathan: Haley’s pregnant. Clay and Quinn are recovering, and I didn’t even know my son liked baseball.


Julian: At the end of the day, all you really own in the world is your integrity. Once you give that up, you don’t ever get it back.


Haley:
yeah, the future is scary, you know the world can be threatening. but you should know sometimes when things seem the most desperate, people find you. help is out there, and you are not alone.






Thanks to - OTHBLog







---

No comments: