Wednesday, October 20, 2010

8.06 Not Afraid Quotes




(While fighting off zombies:)
Brooke
: Nice shot.
Quinn
: Watch out!
Brooke
: Don’t look at the dress!
Julian
: I’m sorry! I didn’t see it!


Haley: If you’re there who’s that creepy serial killer on the couch?


Julian: How you feeling today beautiful?
Brooke
: Not very beautiful.
Julian
: Oh, okay well I’m gonna go grab a mirror. Your reflection should take care of that.


Millie: Where’s the pumpkin?
Mouth
: Which pumpkin are you referring to?
Millie
: The mini pumpkin I gave you just a few hours ago.
Mouth
: Oh, that one… where’d I put that?
Millie
: You tried to carve it, didn’t you?


Brooke: What the hell are you wearing? This is supposed to be your costume.
Julian
: You want me to go as Flavor Flav?
Brooke:
Why are you dressed like a dog Julian?
Julian
: You’ll find out in about 3 seconds…


Man: Wow this is great I’m a huge Bobcats fan, huge.
Nathan
: I think they’re gonna have a good year.
Man
: I bet you’d give anything to be playing tonight.
Nathan
: Actually, not really. Happy Halloween.


Chase: Call it the Chase-o-Lantern. Enjoy the buzz.
Julian’s Mom
: Oh God. That’s bad.


Nathan: Dude, that is an awesome dog costume. High five!
Julian
: Right on!


Nathan: You know how there are a handful of moments in your life that you just know that what’s happening, you’re gonna remember it for the rest of your life. I had one of those moments tonight when I looked at Jamie.


Haley: Come on, turn it up. Let’s finish the game.
Nathan
: We already know how it ends.
Haley
: The game. But not the rest of it.



Thanks to - OTHBlog




---

No comments: