Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Jared: Chad Michael Murray Covers Troix’s March Issue

---


Chad Michael Murray graces one of three covers for Troix’s March Men Madness issue.

Here’s what the 29-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On who he’d love to work with: “Right now my top three directors, I love Darren Aronofsky, Martin Scorsese, [and] Terry Gilliam. I love The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. It’s what film should be about. It’s true imagination where you go anywhere. It was just so beautiful. Definitely one of my top 10 films.”

On his six-year stint on One Tree Hill: “I’m grateful to have had it. I’m fortunate to have had it. I learned so, so very much from so many people. I was able to kind of grow up and become the man I’m becoming today. I just feel very fortunate to have been in that position, to be in Wilmington, North Carolina, to be in place that’s kind of smaller than Los Angeles. It’s just different. I enjoyed my experience there.”




Via : Chad Michael Murray Covers Troix’s March Issue | Chad Michael Murray, Magazine : Just Jared.





---

No comments: