Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OTH Twitter Bugs: It’s Official- OTH wants a S9

---


I just heard back from my VIP contact on the show & they have told me they officially want a S9 & has asked for us to start fighting, letting the CW know whats on our mind… soooo it’s time to start campaigning… what do you guys want to do this year, anyone want to do basketballs AGAIN this year? I know they were a success, we dont have time to ponder much, we need to get right to it. Please throw ideas out in comments & lets start working together, I will get in contact with the other fansites & start putting things together, for now PLEASE go & sign the One Tree Hill Season 9 petition which I am officially endorsing, make sure to post the link on twitter with the hashtag #OTHS9, & lets also make sure we watch tonight’s episode & get those ratings up, tonight is the LAST eppy before we go on hiatus until April 19th. Therefore we have 6 weeks of alot of work to do. ALSO- lets very nicely start tweeting @cw_network, I know last yr a couple ppl started some really nice tweets & everyone just RTed them, so if I see some nice tweets out there, I will RT & favorite.

I know many are a little weary about my support for a S9, but I have said all along that I would ONLY support a S9 if I heard directly from OTH that they wanted a S9 & since I have now heard that they in fact want one, I am officially in & giving them my 200% support… Let’s Go One Tree Hill Fans!!!!



Via: It’s Official- OTH wants a S9 | OTH Twitter Bugs.





---

No comments: