Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TVGuide.CA: Top 10 ‘Tree Hill’ tidbits: Behind the scenes at ‘One Tree Hill’



---

As a longtime fan of One Tree Hill, I’ve been waiting years to take a trip to North Carolina, and essentially down memory lane. I wanted so badly to see the town where Nathan and Haley fell in love, over bridges, and into each others’ arms.

I wanted to see the school where “Cheerleader Brooke” became “Class President Brooke,” which led to “Successful Fashion Designer, Wife and Mother Brooke.” I wanted to experience the feeling that Lucas got every time he stepped onto the River Court.

I wanted to be in the town where Peyton cried over dead moms, lost dads, psycho stalkers, ex-best friends and boyfriends, eventually getting the guy she was meant to have all along.

Finally, this month, I traveled to North Carolina and had a true One Tree Hill experience. Though the basketball heart (and cast) of the CW drama may have long dissipated, true fans will not be disappointed by a visit to this East Coast filming location. But I’d make it quick: the final 13 episodes of Season 9 will be completed by the end of this year!


Read More: Behind the scenes at ‘One Tree Hill’ | Sympatico.ca TV Guide.




---


No comments: