Saturday, April 24, 2010

CosmoGIRL!: Shantel VanSanten from One Tree Hill Interview





Shantel VanSanten of One Tree Hill


After a mini break, One Tree Hill is back with four brand new episodes beginning this Monday, April 26th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW. We totally love Shantel VanSanten as Quinn James — sister to Hayley, fun-loving aunt to Jamie, and finally girlfriend to super sports agent Clay (played by the totally sexy Robert Buckley). So, we jumped on the chance to chat with Shantel all about her life on and off the One Tree Hill set!


CosmoGirl: When did you know you wanted to be an actress?

Shantal VanSanten: Despite my mother saying I have been destined to be an actress my whole life, I remember being the kid who grew up not knowing what I wanted to do with my life. I went from thinking I wanted to be a nun at one point, to going to college for journalism! I was involved in the arts and theater from early on, but it wasn’t until I took an acting class when I was 17 that I realized how passionate I felt about it. When I got the chance to start smaller acting jobs I realized this is what I wanted to do. I still have to pinch myself and be thankful that I get the chance to make a living doing what I love.


Via : Shantel VanSanten from One Tree Hill Interview – CosmoGIRL!.




No comments: