Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TDW Preview: James Lafferty Interview



I wanted to let you all know I just got off the phone with James Lafferty (Nathan, One Tree Hill). Our interview will be posted Sunday.

In addition to discussing the upcoming episodes, James shared why he thinks Naley fans have been so loyal, what he hopes the show’s legacy will be–and much, much more (including what he thinks of TeenDramaWhore.com!)

I know other outlets are also interviewing him this week, which makes me especially grateful that James found time in his busy schedule to have a conversation with me. I am also grateful to The CW for giving me the opportunity.

Regular readers know I usually don’t “reveal” my upcoming interviews in advance but I was excited to share this with you guys and I hope you’re excited, too.

I thought I’d share some select quotes to hold you over til Sunday:

On one of his favorite One Tree Hill moments: “I literally felt like I had won the lottery.”

On One Tree Hill’s renewal chances: “There’s hundreds of questions and no answers. I’m trying to sit back and just wait.”

On how he’d like to leave the fans: “I’m a sucker for happy endings. I would love for our story to be one that ends positively.”



Come back Sunday morning to read the full interview!




No comments: