Thursday, April 22, 2010

JustJared: Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris: ‘Back-Up Plan’ Pair



---

Jensen Ackles comes out to support his fiancee Danneel Harris at the premiere of her new movie, The Back-up Plan held at the Regency Village Theatre on Wednesday (April 21) in Westwood, Calif.

Danneel has talked about her character in the movie before: “I play the nemesis to [Jennifer Lopez]. The first day I met her, I had to call her like fat ’cause I play this really sweet hippie girl who used to date Alex O’Loughlin and now he’s seeing J.Lo’s character. I’m really sweet in front of him, but when I’m not in front of him, I’m evil. It’s a girl thing. But it was like, ‘Hi, Miss Lopez, superstar… I just called you fat’. But I get to have a lot of scenes with her, but it was really, really cool.”


Via : Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris: ‘Back-Up Plan’ Pair | Danneel Harris, Jensen Ackles : Just Jared.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have created very attractive blog.In your blog i have find every information about one tree hill episodes and his star cast.

OTH-Web-Blog said...

^Aww, thank you so much for your compliment, hun. It means a lot. *hugs*