Wednesday, May 4, 2011

8.20 The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul Quotes

---


Julian: Where are we brooke davis?
Brooke: At the hospital
Julian: Why are we at the hospital
Brooke: Were getting a baby

Ian Kellerman: Where are we going again?
Clay: Right here * On the bridge of the accident with Brooke and Jamie *

Brooke: I have come to offer you a trade, reminence from Karens cafe for Lydia? Straight up.
Haley: Oh, I dont know.. Sounds tempting
Brooke: Ill throw in the car, my sunglasses, car has new tires
Haley: What do you say?Say no deal, I like it here. Sorry
Brooke: You can have the sign anyway, I know Karens meant a lot to you
Haley: Thank you so much I always wanted that
Im getting so sad today
Brooke: Why
Haley: Thinking about rivercourt and now the sign, I feel like its the end of something really good its sad
Brooke: On the upside I was talking to Lydia and she told me she wants to visit aunt Brooke every weekend in NY, Shopping and seeing plays
Haley: Im going to miss you brooke davis

Jamie: *Walking up to bat *
Nathan: Alright buddy here we go!
Umpire: Strike One! Strike Two! Strike Three!
Chuck: You bat like my mom
Jamie: How about we ask her? oh wait she isnt even here!

Chase: I need you to play guitar now, quickly
Alex: * Laughs and snorts *

Quinn: Baby, guess where I’m going? Puertoooo Ricoooo, do you want to come?
Clay: I can’t I have work
Quinn: I guess I will do the Supermodel Bikini shoot alone
Clay: Puerto Rico souds great… I mean nothing compares to my baby
Quinn: * glares at him *
Clay: Careful I’m sweaty
Quinn: Yeah, you will be

* Quinn stands in a bikini *
Clay: Holy Cow!
Quinn: Don’t say cow!
Clay: I want to go to Puerto Rico, its the only place I want to be
Quinn: Thats sweet, maybe I can waer this in the hot tub after Jamies game

Clay: Didnt you work out today?
Quinn: Im working on two a day
Clay: Your worried about those swim suit models?
Quinn: You know those TSA machines that show you naked? I have to look good for those.

Nathan: Where is Quinn?
Clay: She had a few errands to run and a spray tan she will be here soon.
* Flash back *
Chase: Hello?
Lady: This is the clinic, we need you to come take a retest?
Chase: Okay? Why
Lady: There was a mix up with your sample
Chase: Are you sure?
Lady: Yes, Unless your pregnant.

Clay: Babe.. Maybe it will get on me, I could use the tan.
Quinn: *laughs*
Clay: Can I interest you in a hot shower ?
Quinn and Clay: * laughs hysterically *

Nathan: I couldnt do it, I pulled up to Dans and I couldnt go in
Haley: Its okay.

Brooke: Were pregnant



Thanks to - OTHBlog




---

No comments: