Monday, May 2, 2011

TV Guide: Hilarie Burton on Returning to One Tree Hill: “I’m Never Ever Gonna Say Never”

---


Are One Tree Hill alums Hilarie Burton and Chad Michael Murray open to returning to the CW show?

“I’m never ever gonna say never,” Burton told TVGuide.com on the USA upfront red carpet in New York on Monday night. “I love that crew so much, I miss them and Wilmington.”

Burton, who was recently made a series regular on USA’s White Collar, originally starred as Peyton Sawyer while Murray played Lucas Scott on One Tree Hill. The two left the series at the end of Season 6.

One Tree Hill’s Sophia Bush, Bethany Joy Galeotti sign on for Season 9

Regardless of whether the longtime series regular will reunite with her Tree Hill castmates, Burton is very much in favor of the show continuing on without her.

“I fully endorse a ninth season of One Tree Hill, I completely support that show continuing on,” she says.

While the future of the show has yet to be decided, last week series stars Sophia Bush, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Austin Nichols, Robert Buckley, Jana Kramer and Lisa Goldstein, all signed on for a possible ninth season.

Even Burton’s on-screen boyfriend Murray sounded open to the possibility of a “Leyton” return. Last week he tweeted, “Return to oth? I don’t know. Maybe next season for u guys. I Love that Lucas is missed. Give mark Schwann the credit. He built him.”

What would you like to see happen if Lucas and Peyton return to One Tree Hill?


Via : Hilarie Burton on Returning to One Tree Hill: “I’m Never Ever Gonna Say Never” – Today’s News: Our Take | TVGuide.com.





---

No comments: