Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ology Exclusive: Interview with ‘One Tree Hill’ Star Robert Buckley

---


I don’t know about the rest of you One Tree Hill fans, but I almost died waiting to find out if the show got picked up for a season 9 and… Woo hoo! It got picked up for 13 episodes! And after seeing how much you guys responded to my inteview with ShantelVanSanten (Quinn), I knew I just had to talk to her partner-in-crime, Robert Buckley. He’s handsome. He’s funny. And damn, he’s responsible for transitioning Clay from a Tree Hill newbie to an amazing character we all came to adore. That’s not exactly easy for an actor!

Rob and I chatted about the tonight’s finale, next season, his friendship with Shantel, rapping and a whole bunch of other awesome stuff. I dare say it was my favorite interview ever. Not only did he have me cracking up the entire time, but he was super charming and gave great answers!

Note: I interviewed Rob literally an hour before the renewal was announced (seriously, an hour!), so you’ll notice that we are still speculating.

Enjoy! And be sure to tune into the season finale tonight at 8 p.m. on The CW!


Read the Full Article Here: Ology Exclusive: Interview with ‘One Tree Hill’ Star Robert Buckley | Ology.




---

No comments: