Friday, March 30, 2012

E!: Spoiler Chat Daily: Smash Gets a Surprising Same-Sex Hookup! Plus, Mad Men, Revenge and More


---

Sasha: I entered your One Tree Hill contest! Now can I get finale scoop?
But of course. ANd since we happen to have some interesting info from creator Mark Schwahn, we’ll ignore your bossy tone (tsk tsk!). Mark promises that the series finale (sob!) will not leave a couple or storyline out in the cold. “You go into a series finale and you want everyone to be represented, so if you’re not interested in some of those couples there will be parts of the finale you won’t be interested in,” he reasons to us. “Either way, I feel like the emotions in the finale and the tone of the finale is very much One Tree Hill and is very indicative of where we started.” Excuse us while we go back into denial that this is ending.

Via :  Spoiler Chat Daily: Smash Gets a Surprising Same-Sex Hookup! Plus, Mad Men, Revenge and More – E! Online.




---

3 comments:

how to screen capture said...

Same-sex hookup? I didn't expect something like this, it would be interesting to watch!

mac vob converter to mov said...

Cheers.
I hope you do not mind if I follow your blog, adding your rss to my client. :D

Unknown said...

Nice question and answer.
convert MP4 to Mp3.