Wednesday, September 16, 2009

7.01 4:30 am (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad) Quotes



Millie: Green is the new orange.

Clay: Season is over Nate.
Nathan: For some guys, but me…it’s pre-season for next year.
Clay: See that’s why I love being your agent.
Clay: What did I tell you about basketball?
Nathan: Just do the work.
Clay: Just do the work.
Clay: Speaking of Jamie..he’s got a birthday coming up, any idea what he wants for a gift?
Nathan: You spoiled him with all the signed jerseys…just working down your client list. I think you’re up to Jerry Rice.

Julian: What’s keeping you in Tree Hill? You came back for Peyton and she’s not here.
Brooke: So did you.

Haley: I’m really sorry we had to cancel your party.
Jamie: You’re not that funny.

Nathan: I’m a wooden tool that wears body spray.

Skills: It ain’t gonna work.
Mouth: What?
Skills: You hanging around all nekkid.
Mouth: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Skills: It ain’t gonna work.
Mouth: Stop taking this so personally.
Skills: I don’t know what you’re talking about dog. I’m just trying to air things out.
Mouth: Stop taking this so personally…this whole moving out thing.

Jamie: Aunt Quinn is here she surprised me with a cake.

Clay: The last time a girl surprised me with cake…
Haley: Lets open gifts!

Quinn: Listen the Bobcats have no depth in the backcourt so get this guy paid, Jerry Maguire.

Jamie: Uncle Skills’ gift next….CDs!
Skills: That’s right, old school hip-hop. Run DMC…that’s what’s up.

Clay: (on the phone with Jerry Rice) He thought you were six.
Jamie: Seven!
Clay: Yeah…he’s a little short.

Clay: (watching Jamie play with Jerry Rice)When he thinks back to his best days as a kid, he’ll remember this day. Being safe and happy.

Brooke: Peyton used to say people always leave…who knew she was talking about her stupid ass.

Julian: You know what I wished for?
Brooke: What?
Julian: Skinny dipping. (Takes off his shirt) Are you coming or what?
Brooke: That’s what she said.

Jamie: Who’s creeping all up in my hood?
Nathan and Haley: Wha??
Jamie: Listening to Skills’ CDs.

Nathan: Nice summer night with a bottle of wine.
Quinn: Yeah, if I were Taylor it’d totally be on.

Jamie: I miss him…Uncle Lucas.
Nathan: I know you do. Tell you what, instead of playing HORSE, why don’t we play a game of LUCAS?

Julian: I decided not to produce the movie.
Brooke: Why? That was an important movie.
Julian: No, it was a lucrative movie, not an important one. I want to make important movies. Plus there’s this girl that I’m in love with and I couldn’t stand to be away from her that long.

Jamie: Was your 7th birthday as good as this one?

Nathan: You want the truth?

Jamie: I’m seven, I can handle it.

Nathan: Well we had a big birthday party planned like this one, but Grandpa Dan realized there was a pee-wee basketball game the same day and canceled the party. My team ended up losing, and it wasn’t a very good day.
Jamie: Did you ever forgive him?
Nathan: No, I never did.
Jamie: You should…I would.
Nathan: Well you’re a good man Jamie Scott.
Jamie: So are you Dad. You’re Nathan Scott. I think you can forgive him.


Thanks to - OTHBlog



No comments: