Monday, September 21, 2009

WWK Spoiler Chat




Simone in Cairo, Ill. I love the new character Quinn on One Tree Hill!

We just chatted with Shantel VanSanten (Quinn) this morning, and she couldn’t have been nicer–or more grateful for her new role in the tiny town of Tree Hill. And guess what? She’s married to a castmember in real life! Not Robert Buckley, but Jackson Brundage. That’s right, the adorable little Jamie Scott developed an instant crush on the new OTH star and took it to the next level. “He proposed to me on set when they brought me my wedding ring. Jackson got down on one knee and said ‘Will you marry me?’ He always calls me his wife and makes me eat lunch with him.” Too. Cute. Check back for more real scoop from our interview soon.

Via : Spoiler Chat: House Star Jesse Spencer Spills About His Character’s “Dodgy Doctoring” - E! Online.




No comments: