Tuesday, September 29, 2009

7.03 “Hold My Hand As I’m Lowered” Quotes


Millie: But the shower…
Alex: I like to leave it on…I like the sound of the rain.

Haley: I get it, you got married in high school, had a son at graduation, and now you play basketball and take pictures with drunken sluts with perfect teeth.

Producer of Dan’s Show: Rachel, should we cut it?
Rachel: No.
Producer: But he just called him a murderer!
Rachel: So? He is one.

Brooke: Are you hung over?
Alex: Just jet-laaaag.
Brooke: Jet-lag my foot. You flew in from New York!

Skills: Mouth knows I’m afraid of creatures. That’s why I know he did this. You think you can catch it?
Jamie: We can catch it.
Skills: No, you can catch it.

Nathan: If she does file the paternity suit, then do what you have to do.
Mouth: I hope it doesn’t come to that.
Nathan: Yeah, me too.

Alex: He has big hands…probably has a big thingy.

Millie: Yeah you understand that he’s Brooke’s serious boyfriend?
Alex: She’s dating a PA?
Millie: He’s not a PA. He’s a producer.
Alex: A producer? Like a film producer?
Millie: I mean a PA. He’s a PA.
Alex: No, he’s a producer! Julian. Julian Baker.

Dan: I’m rich and I’m dying.
Rachel: Works for me.

Haley: That girl was draped all over my husband. Who threw that party Clay?
Clay: That’s not fair.
Haley: I’m not saying you don’t love him…but you love having him by your side more than anything else. You could’ve prevented this from happening.
Clay: Nathan is a grown man.
Haley: Yeah, well so are you, starting acting like one.

Clay: I’m sorry. Everything you said was true. I love you and Nate and Jamie, and I should’ve done better by you.
Haley: We’re not paying her.
Clay: I know, but it’s not your dream, and it’s not mine. It’s Nathan’s. He’s worked so hard for it, and I just want to protect it.

Rachel: Hanging out in strip clubs waiting to die?
Dan: Could be worse.
Rachel: Could be better.

Dan: I do know one thing: if people saw my life, they’d feel a lot better about theirs.

Brooke: She’d have to sign a confidentiality agreement, it would never come out.
Haley: Yeah, but who’s to say she won’t? She’s such a trustworthy individual.

Alex: You’re the boy who owns that big house on the beach.
Clay: I’m the boy who rents that big house on the beach.

Clay: How are you holding up?
Quinn: If I was one of your clients I’d be listed as day-to-day.

Alex: I can be in your bed in 20 minutes.
Clay: Make it 30.
Quinn: Really? You’re that guy?
Clay: I am tonight.

Clay: This is the amount we’re willing to pay you.
Renee: It’s empty.
Clay: Yeah, it’s empty because you’re a lying bitch and we’re not paying you a dime. Go to Hell.


Thanks to - OTHBlog



No comments: