Tuesday, September 22, 2009

StarNewsOnline: “Warehouse 13″ Allison Scagliotti talks “One Tree Hill”



Before she slipped into Claudia’s funky clothes though, locals might remember Scagliotti from her guest turns on “One Tree Hill.” She played Abby Brown, a witness to the game-changing third season school shooting. That episode would go down as the most essential episode of”OTH” ever in a StarNews reader poll and set up Scagliotti to return for two more episodes the following season.

“I had no idea I was coming back,” says Scagliotti. “I did that first episode… It was exhausting but really cathartic to do something relevant to high school culture in this country’s history. I’m really pleased with how the fans responded to it.”
Scagliotti says Wilmington made an impression during her brief stay.

“Wilmington is such a cool town. I loved just walking around downtown and meandering in and out of the shops. Paul Johansson is an amazing guy… There was one evening, I had just had dinner and was wlaking back to where I was staying… I just heard my name called out at random and it was Paul. We wound up out until like 2 in the morning.”

She called Wilmington a mxture of “quaint” and “hip.” “It’s a very very cool place to be a guest actor,” she says.

Although she only appeared in three episodes, Scagliotti is amazed by the recognition and support she’s received from “One Tree HIll’” notoriously passionate fanbase.

Of course, even they don’t compare to the zealots known as sci-fi fans.

“It’s like ‘One Tree Hill’ to the 10th power as far as fans go,” Scagliotti says.

Then again, being a fan of the charming Scagliotti is easy.


Read the rest here: WE LOVE TV: “Warehouse 13″ Allison Scagliotti talks “One Tree Hill”




No comments: