Thursday, September 24, 2009

Robert Buckley Speaks on Joining One Tree Hill



Earlier today, The CW announced it has picked up One Tree Hill for a full season.

To many fans of the show, this is exciting for one huge reason: more Robert Buckley!

The former Lipstick Jungle star has come aboard the long-time series in the role of Clay. In an exclusive interview, he tells TV Fanatic about joining the cast, as well as not wearing a shirt…


TV Fanatic: Are you wearing a shirt right now?


Robert Buckley: Yes.


TV Fanatic: Does it ever bother you that you’re almost as well known for your literal body of work as for your acting skills?

Buckley: No, because it was never to the detriment of my performance. Going back to Lipstick Jungle, I know I received compliments on the superficial, so to speak, but it was never said in a way that implied I lacked talent as an actor.
That being said, I knew I wanted a new role that was more than just the half-naked, cabana boy. You’ll see me in a lot more clothing on One Tree Hill.


Read the rest here: TV Fanatic: An Exclusive Interview with Robert Buckley



No comments: