Monday, January 25, 2010

7.14 Family Affair Quotes



Clay (to Quinn): You want me to go to dinner with your ex who probably wants to kill me, and your sister who’s most likely insane?

Clay: You look good covered in balls.

Nathan: Now I know how Taylor feels.

Haley: Who is Kylie?

Quinn: Some girl who took a whore bath in Clay’s pool this morning.

Haley: If Nathan and I got divorced and he showed up with Taylor playing kissy face not only would I never see them again, no would else would either.

Alexander (to Brooke): You’re like an evil Disney character who feeds her servants porridge and pays them in buttons.

Brooke (to David): Enjoy your last supper Judas!

Taylor: Can we say grace first?

Haley: Now you’re religious?

Taylor: Well, I have been shouting god’s name a lot lately.

Taylor: It was just one day at the gym, and who should walk into my stripper aerobics class?

Clay: David.

Taylor: Ohh, Quinny’s got herself a smart one.

Clay: I thought contract negotiations were intense. It’s insane in that room! And David’s bigger than I remember.

Taylor: That’s right, I’m the sister who actually sleeps with guys.

Clay: Do they give you a medal or a shot for that?

Haley: We have cupcakes for dessert!

Taylor: Oh I wish I could be like Haley, eat whatever I want and get fat!

Haley: Your lip’s about to get fat!

Nathan: Just tell me you know how messed up this is.

David: I was just trying to show Quinn…yes, it’s messed up.

Nathan: That’s all I wanted to hear.

David: So you’re not mad?

Nathan: I’m not thrilled, but I didn’t exactly like how Quinn handled things either.

Nathan: So you’re actually into Taylor or this was all to get back at Quinn?

David: We’re actually having fun together. She’s the first person who’s made me smile in a long time.

Nathan: Just make sure you like her for the right reasons, and not because she reminds you of your sister.

David: So we’re okay?

Nathan: Yeah, but if Haley asks I yelled at you and you’re sorry.

David: I am.

Chuck (seeing the James sisters fighting in the pool): I take it back…your family is cool!

Jamie: Dude, I got 5 bucks on my mom!

Nathan (laughing): Your family is crazy.

Haley: Oh really…what time does Scott Free come on?

Nathan: whoa, okay okay.




Thanks to - OTHBlog




No comments: