Tuesday, January 26, 2010

VanSanten "nervous" over 'Tree Hill' debut




VanSanten

The CW


Shantel VanSanten has admitted that she was "nervous" when she first joined One Tree Hill.

The 24-year-old actress, who joined the show earlier this season as Hayley's sister Quinn James, told TV Guide that she had never watched an episode before she started work on the series.

"I came in so nervous because I had actually never watched an episode so I was really overwhelmed," she recalled.

"I love working with Joy [Galeotti], she's incredible and really understanding if I don't know a certain storyline, or if I don't know what happened in her life previously."

She also revealed that other members of the James family will be showing up in Tree Hill in upcoming episodes.



Via : Digital Spy





No comments: