Thursday, January 14, 2010

JustJared: Chad Michael Murray & Kenzie Dalton: Biking Buddies






Chad Michael Murray and girlfriend Kenzie Dalton hop on their bikes after getting their caffeine pick-me-ups at Starbucks in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon (January 13).

When asked what she wants to do as a career, Kenzie recently told fans, “My plans for my career are always changing because I want to do everything. I’m starting acting classes in a few weeks. I have had a lot of incredibly emotional experiences in my life that I have bottled up. Acting is a good way for me to release them. I definitely want to open my own clothing boutique when I have enough money saved up. Modeling is so much fun, but looks don’t last forever.”


Via : Chad Michael Murray & Kenzie Dalton: Biking Buddies | Chad Michael Murray, Kenzie Dalton : Just Jared.




No comments: