Monday, January 25, 2010

GeekWeek: ONE TREE HILL’s Rob Buckley, Geek, Talks Comics



So I’m doing this interview with ONE TREE HILL’s Robert Buckley for AOL’s Popeater, which is really the only non-geek site I work for, and surprise, surprise, the man is a comic geek! You do really find us in the strangest places these days. He told me funny stories about being on THE PRICE IS RIGHT, underbidding a stoner and starting out with an economics degree…then I asked about being voted Most Likely to be a Superhero in school. Got to love a hot guy who appreciates a good graphic novel. We chatted about the art in WATCHMEN, FABLES and his favorite, CAPTIAN AMERICA. Check out the rest of the interview on Popeater.com,



I had read that you were voted Most Likely to be a Superhero in school, and you’ve now mentioned Robert Downey Jr. and Archie Comics. Are you a comic book geek?

Busted. I totally am.



Via : ONE TREE HILL’s Rob Buckley, Geek, Talks Comics – GeekWeek.




No comments: