Friday, March 19, 2010

Fan photos of the cast of ‘One Tree Hill’ filming in Park City, UT





http://www.onlocationvacations.com/wp-content/gallery/oth/oth3.jpg

One of our readers, Christina, checked out the set of One Tree Hill on their last day of filming for the season (maybe forever) in Park City, UT. Here’s what Christina had to say about meeting the cast and a few of her photos:

This past Friday I was in Park City, Utah and the cast of One Tree Hill was filming there and I only knew this information thanks to OLV! I love One Tree Hill and I have watched every season. I am praying it gets picked up for season 8. After waiting about 3 hours outside in the snow I was able to get my picture with some of the cast. The cast members were so nice and very friendly. They took several pictures and chatted with their fans for a while. The only 2 cast members that were outside watching their fans (including me) in the cold and would not come over while all their other cast mates made the time were Sophia Bush (Brooke) and Austin Nichols (Julian). Sophia Bush (Brooke) is my favorite and I actually called her over 3 times and she kept telling me “I will come over in a minute” but she never did. They were already done filming on Friday and she was standing outside but would not come over. I was so disappointed because I just adore her on the show. Anyways, I got to meet most of the cast and wanted to share with you. Overall, it was a great experience.

Via : Fan photos of the cast of ‘One Tree Hill’ filming in Park City, UT.









No comments: