Wednesday, March 3, 2010

RadarOnline.com: Interview with Jana Kramer



Jana Kramer plays a label-obsessed fashion model on The CW’s One Tree Hill, but in real life, the gorgeous actress’ style is far from fussy! The recently engaged star, invited RadarOnline.com to take an exclusive look inside the closet she shares with actor/fiancée Johnathon Schaech at their Hollywood Hills love nest, dishing on all her style secrets.


PHOTOS: Jana Kramer’s Star Style Evolution


Showing off her first pair of Christian Louboutin heels, which were a birthday present to herself, the CW darling makes a confession. “When I first heard of Christian Louboutin,” she reveals, “I thought it was Louis Vuitton!” The laid back star continues endearingly, “I’m learning. I’m getting thrown into the fashion world and I’m trying to know designers. I’m trying to figure it all out.”


VIDEO: Jana Kramer’s Sexy Photo Shoot


Growing up in Hockey obsessed Michigan, Jana is a huge fan of the Detroit Red Wings. “I used to do the pre-game shows,” she dishes, “and when they won in 2002 I got all of their autographs on this jersey.” Though RadarOnline.com reporter Griffin Matthews points out that the jersey is worth a fortune, the sports fan is loyal to her team, exclaiming she “will NEVER get rid of it!”


Check out the full article and video here: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-video-interview-closet-one-tree-hill-star-jana-kramer





No comments: