Monday, March 1, 2010

MTV: Will James Van Der Beek Return To ‘One Tree Hill’?


“I had a lot of fun doing that actually. I had a lot of fun on ‘One Tree Hill’. At first my agent was like ‘You can’t do this. You’ve done so many guest stars.’ I was like ‘Okay.’ But then I read the script and thought ‘Okay this is fun.’ “Shooting the part also gave him the chance to head back to the location where “Dawson’s Creek” was filmed.”I got to back to Wilmington where we shot,” he said. “We were literally on the same soundstage that we shot ‘Dawson’s Creek.’ I had a blast. It was a lot of fun,” he recalled, adding that the film director he played in the show is a bit different than the one he played on “Dawson’s Creek.” “But that would be like the bizarro version


Via : Will James Van Der Beek Return To ‘One Tree Hill’? » Hollywood Crush.




No comments: