Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Filming Info & Pics [Aug]...



I have some info for episode 7x04, sorry I know it's kind of late but I thought some might want to know it. This was 7/27-7/31
First I saw a couple questions on Daphne returning, she most definitely is, I saw her be a big part of 7x04. The entire episode was filmed at Tric, it was a C over B fashion show.
Along with Daphne, Sophia, Austin, Lisa, James, Joy, Rob, Jackson, Jana, Stephen and India all filmed at Tric that week. 4 out of 5 of the days there, Sophia, Jana, Daphne and Lisa filmed, they definitely had the most scenes for the episode. James filmed 4 days as well but his days weren't as long as the others.

I know there's some Naley drama happening at the parking lot of Tric with Haley and a girl.
Jackson and Sophia also have a scene together just the two of them.

The Noisettes performed at the fashion show. Also the girls were pretty dressed up for it.


Credit to - terpgirl23 @ Fan Forum



No comments: