Friday, January 1, 2010

" I'll begin directing my 2nd episode of Tree Hill! " - Bethany Joy




Joy updated BJG official [Joy's Official Blogger] again and officially confirmed that she will be directing an episode of OTH this year once again.



This is exactly what she posted on her Blogger...



Wow, what a year 2009 was. I'm happy to bury it; though fruitful, it was a tough one. I'm really looking forward to the next decade. Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement.


I spent this holiday in a few different places... visited my mom in So Cal, then to a beach house for Christmas with family and friends, then home for New Years Eve at the restaurant and flying back Saturday to Wilmington where I'll begin directing my 2nd episode of Tree Hill! Then more Everly and Notebook stuff!


I also wanted to let everyone know that I am still not on Facebok PERSONALLY, so here is a photo of one of the latest Fakers' page. Please block and report them, if you have a second to do so (I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!


Credit : BJG official






No comments: