Tuesday, September 14, 2010

8.01 Asleep at Heaven’s Gate Quotes



Haley: Dear Lucas, I know I could call you or email you or Skype you or whatever but it feels right about putting pen to paper for us. It seems these days I have so many thoughts in my head that if I don’t get them out I might explode. Anyway I wanted you to know that Tree Hill misses you. The River Court misses you. And I miss you.


Haley: I feel like me. And I feel like yours.


Julian: That ring looks sexy on you.
Brooke: You look sexy on me.


Jamie: I’m totally going to have a brother like you and Lucas.
Nathan: Or sister.
Jamie: Or that.


Julian: Oh no. This happens all the time. I sleep with a girl and I wake up in the morning and it was so amazing she’s planning a wedding.


Nathan: So that baby thing. How does it work? I just wanted to know how
Haley:
You said the basketball hoop was like my uterus?
Nathan:
He was like a ninja. A three foot tall where do babies come from ninja.


Haley: Oh, oh, ew, ew, Sorry, you guys. Speaking of that, I’m pregnant, don’t hate me.
Brooke: Congratulations, selfish baby-haver.


Alex: So what do you say bar manager? Wanna boss me around?


Julian: Or maybe you can meet me in the bedroom and I can romance your ovaries until they surrender.


Julian: You need to get Alexander’s dingo out of your wallaby and fix it.


Nathan: Make war, not love, babe.


Chuck: I didn’t do it!
Jamie: I didn’t LIKE it!


Haley: I love you. I’m in love with you. It’s nice after all this time.
Nathan: It’s everything after all this time.


Brooke: Everything is gone.
Julian: I’m not.



Thanks to - OTHBlog




---

No comments: